The law firm of Michael W. Reeds, P.C., has established a substantial reputation in 40 years of practice in the timely and cost-effective resolution of serious legal matters for clients throughout Michigan. The attorneys at our law firm are experienced trial lawyers, recognized family law litigators and published authors, dedicated to serving our clients in almost every area of the law.
A Comprehensive Practice
We provide a full-service practice on a broad range of legal matters, specifically including:
- Criminal Defense Cases — All criminal defense cases (felonies and misdemeanors), including drug crimes and domestic violence
- Divorce and Family Law Matters — Divorce, paternity, parenting time, child support, spousal support (alimony), and grandparenting time matters
- Drunk Driving Defense — First-time offenses as well as multiple DUI charges
- Estate Planning — Wills, trusts, general durable powers of attorney, medical powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Personal injury — Handling all aspects of injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency basis
Experienced, Respected Trial Lawyers
Experienced trial lawyers since 1976, our attorneys handle a multiple variety of cases involving criminal and civil matters. We have tried more than 500 criminal cases and many more related to other areas of law for 40 years of practice. Our lawyers are recognized authors, lecturers and commentators on criminal defense tactics, and case preparation and trial procedures.
We invite potential clients to review our qualifications and then contact our trial lawyers for a free consultation and case evaluation with no further obligation.
We accept all major credit cards and offer a variety of hourly and retainer fee arrangements as well as payment plans that address each client’s individual circumstances.